It’s Quick, Free and Easy!!
It’s quick and easy to check your balances, transaction history and transfer funds with INFO-Line, our 24 Hour Telephone Banking system. Easy detailed instructions are listed below:
1. Dial 284-INFO (4636) to access the INFO-Line.
2. To access information, you will need your account number and your four-digit personal identification number.
Very Important: The last four digits of your social security number or tax ID number have been assigned as your initial personal identification number. The first time you access your accounts, you are required to change your social security number or tax ID number to any other four-digit number. Be sure to protect the security of your new personal identification number.
3. The Opening Menu allows you to access the account selection menu, rate and product information and system instructions.
4. The Account Information and Funds Transfer menu provides access to checking, savings, loan and time deposit accounts as well as the ability to transfer funds.
5. The Checking and Savings Account menus provide information on your account balance, previous account activity, your last deposit date and amount, specific check information, and interest information.
6. The Loan Account menu gives access to your loan balance, payment and pay-off information, and interest information.
7. The Certificate of Deposit and Individual Retirement Account menu gives information on your account balance, maturity date, and interest information.
8. The Funds Transfer menu will allow you to transfer between pre-authorized checking, savings, and loan accounts. Please contact the bank regarding further information.
9. Action keys on your telephone pad are as follows:
8 will return you to the previous menu
9 will repeat the menu you are in
0 will transfer you to an operator during regular banking hours