Electronic paperless statements are now available through NetTeller! To sign up just log into your NetTeller and click on the “E-Statements” tab at the top of the page.
Getting Started With NetTeller Online Banking and Bill Payment
With Commerce Bank NetTeller You Can:
- Access your accounts 24/7
- Pay bills, fast, and for free for consumer accounts
- View up to the minute account histories
- Make payments to loans at CNB
- Transfer funds from Checking or Savings to Checking or Savings
- Conduct ATM/Debit inquiries
- Inquire/execute Stop Payments
- Print check copies or Statements
- Conduct CD/IRA inquiries
- Use loan calculators
- And more!
Online Bill Payment
Online Bill Payment is now free for consumers. For business customers, it is free for the first 15 payments per month and $.50 per payment in excess of 15 per month. You may request Online Bill Payment by clicking on the word agreement below.
To begin banking online, you must have a NetTeller ID and Password. To receive them, you will need to complete a Commerce Bank Online Application.
You may apply online and read the agreement located on this site. Applications are also available at our main office or by telephoning 662.286.5577, or by fax at 662.286.9567.
After we receive your completed application and agreement, your Commerce Bank NetTeller ID and Password will be mailed within 1 to 3 business days.
Questions? Need More Information?
To learn more about Commerce Bank’s NetTeller, please see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). User Guides for NetTeller Online Banking, NetTeller Bill Payment, and NetTeller Cash Management are available in pdf files by clicking on the links below:
- NetTeller Online Banking
- NetTeller Bill Payment
- NetTeller Cash Management
- Quicken 2007 for Windows Account Conversion Instructions
- Quickbooks 2005-2007 for Windows Account Conversion Instructions
- Mobile Texting Instructions
- Commerce Bank Mobile Banking for iPhone Instructions
- Commerce Bank Mobile Banking for Android Instructions